If you can’t find peace, you’re never going to be truly happy.
But finding peace means you also have to look for it, according to evangelist Joyce Meyer.
She likes to quote First Peter 3:11 (AMP): “Let him search for peace…and seek it eagerly. ”
If you want to “cultivate peace with God,” Meyer says, here are five key steps:
- Receive God’s forgiveness.
- Make a decision to like yourself.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Accept other people just the way they are.
- Let God have control of your life.
How do you put those five “simple” things into action?